Sunday, December 4, 2011

This is my now! Well it's been awhile since I have written but happy to say I am back! So much has happened I lost a total of 109lbs and became this years Beachbody million dollar body game winner taking home $25,000 thanks to everyones votes!! Now I am ready to get real and give back. I have learned that when you hit the goal the journey doesn't stop and you have to find a way to live your life in health. I am a food addict and whatever the scale says that does not change! I have decided to reach for a new goal competing in a triathlon! I will be racing in my first triathlon on march 3rd and I need your support! I am utilizing my journey to help others and raising money for Louie's Kids a non-profit that helps fight childhood obesity one child at a time. Keep checking back here for training updates and more on this phenomenal organization! A donate button is coming very soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment